What is your purpose?

Options
Why do you do, what you do?

Replies

• AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Purpose? That's large.

Honestly, I dont think I have one. Or that (most) people do, apart from the purpose and sense they find in their lives on their own.

I do what I do for many different reasons, depending on what I am doing, the time of day, my mood, and whatnot.
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm purposeless i guess. Maybe i haven't found it yet
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    To be happy.
  • 1FrailRose
    1FrailRose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Scottee, I'm 20 years old and just had baby number two. I'm looking to "lose weight" but really I just want to be able to keep up and play with my kids along with a realistic body figure regardless of what weight that might mean I will be... I really could use some friends on here for support and motivation, also to call me out if I start slacking lol.
  • LivinLifeHealthy84
    Options
    My purpose is to use my top talents of patience, intense focus, knowledge learning, leadership, and creativity to do what matters most of building, creating, learning, and improving myself to accomplish the goals that matter most to me of being positively memorable, supporting myself, my family, and as many others as I am able and to spread love, true love for others.

You asked haha
  • Jillian372
    Jillian372 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My purpose is to get healthy so I can get into nursing school. I plan to become a changing force in senior care in my small part of the world.
    I also hope to have a few more children, because they are amazing. :)
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I am bent on survival. It's always been this way and it will always be this way for me.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Still looking for my purpose. I think that's why I haven't reached my goals yet and procrastinate all the time. I have some desires, but they are superficial. XD My current purpose is to make fitness a habit so that I don't need to worry about my purpose.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Because I want to be the best version of myself that I can be: happy, healthy and a positive role model for my only child.
  • katiemcm1125
    katiemcm1125 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to have the energy to be a GREAT teacher and not just a good one. I want to be able to stand most of the day, walk around, be confident, and have a long career.
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My purpose is to be a blessing to those I love. I want to be the best version of myself. I’m still figuring out my purpose. I know I have one. Maybe several.