Looking for Open Diary Friends.

Hi, I'm looking for MFP friends who are consistent. I find nosing at people food diaries really helps me keep motivated and know that people are looking at mine. Add me if this is you thanks x

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    xlaura85x wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for MFP friends who are consistent. I find nosing at people food diaries really helps me keep motivated and know that people are looking at mine. Add me if this is you thanks x

I have been consistent for 98 days now and I have lost 46lbs so far, still need @ 30lbs more. Take it 1 day at a time and NEVER give up!! You can do this!!!
  • PremGandhi
    PremGandhi Posts: 115 Member
    I did not know that there is an open diary setting. You have a strange motivation source lol. I have been consistent for last 250 days. Lost about 30 lbs. Quite happy with that though. 25 years of bad decisions can be 90% reversed in 250 days of good action.
  • Archercc
    Archercc Posts: 37 Member
    Back to Day #1 for me, but something like this might actually keep me on track for once, lord knows I need it.
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Hello! You're welcome to add me if you like. I have a diet and fitness plan and I'm following it. The diary is open but it's regimented and doesn't vary much. Works for me. :)

However, if it's the variety you're after, I'm not a good MFP for you. Good luck!