Looking for UK friends.

Options
OooLaurenooO
OooLaurenooO Posts: 227 Member
Interested in UK friends with similar goals to me, keen to see eating habits & exercise regimes.
Im 5'5 c/w 158lb aiming for 137-140lbs.

Replies

• kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK, but I do love British Television! Does that count? :)
  • DollyPS
    DollyPS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm the UK Scotland to be exact and am 5ft 3 and at 156 hoping to get to 140 maybe lower.

Out British tv is naff lol!!!!
  • sweetbetsy79
    Options
    So do I! =)
  • OooLaurenooO
    Options
    I'm the UK Scotland to be exact and am 5ft 3 and at 156 hoping to get to 140 maybe lower.

Out British tv is naff lol!!!!

Yeah sorry kaetra our TV is terrible. Add welcome though!! lol :happy:
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 170 at the moment, 140 would be great! :)
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    In the US our tv is pretty yuck, and we get all the UK shows way late. I only just found The Boosh last year. There's sure nothing like that over here!! Greener grass I suppose ;-)
  • OooLaurenooO
    Options
    In the US our tv is pretty yuck, and we get all the UK shows way late. I only just found The Boosh last year. There's sure nothing like that over here!! Greener grass I suppose ;-)

Well i suppose every place has good & bad.. The Might Booch - I LOVE IT!!! haha
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Best thing on British tv is american.. Dexter! :heart: :laugh:

and yes.. I'm in the UK (Wales), goals a litle different but not sure what my ultimate goal will be. I'm on track and up for losing though! :wink:
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wales too - 36, 226lb, 76 lb down and another 80 to go! Working on 40 first! Train 5 times a week and am experimenting with zig zagging my cals this week, good to meet u
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wales too - 36, 226lb, 76 lb down and another 80 to go! Working on 40 first! Train 5 times a week and am experimenting with zig zagging my cals this week, good to meet u