What Elliptical Would YOU Recommend?

Options
I'm considering purchasing an elliptical machine for the home. I'm looking for a great quality product that will last and still leave me with money in the bank.

What type/brand would you recommend? What options/features are a must to have?

Thank you!!!
<3

Replies

• lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Plug in and not battery is a MUST. I bought the battery kind - ProForm, don't know exact model, not at home, but about $600. The batteries don't stay tightly in the compartment and you go through them very quickly. I love the Cybex models at gym at work, but again, I am not sure of model. Good choice though, I have built crazy muscles in my legs and burned a lot of calories on my elliptical machine. It is fantastic.
  • sarahmoericke
    Options
    Well I am not sure how much you are willing to spend on a Ellipitcal. But I bought one last year for about $1200.00. Bought it from a store called 2nd Wind. I bought a Vision x20 Ellipitcal - I love it. If you want to see some of the products that Vision Fitness has here is a website that you can go to. www.vision fitness.com

I hope that some of this info helps you out, or if u have anymore questions I would love to try and help you out.

Sarah
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dragonflytwt
    dragonflytwt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a Nordic Track and I like it, I've had it for 5 years (of course it hasn't been used that entire time) but it's still going strong.