So happy to be here!

Options
Hi all,

I'm 24 years old, and my wife told me about MyFitnessPal 6 days ago. I downloaded it on my Droid, and honestly went crazy with it! I started P90X 2 weeks ago, and didn't feel like I was getting results. When I added MFP this past week, it was INSANE how much of a difference in my results I was getting.

My starting weight 2 weeks ago was 247 pounds, and I'm currently at 238.4!!! My goal weight is 180 (Haven't been that weight since junior year in high school), and am so happy my wife turned me onto this program.

I just wanted to say that I've looked at a lot of the before and after pics and it has truly inspired me to stick to it and push harder then ever before. Thank you all and I'll see you throughout my journey!

Bryce

Replies

• turtlegirl4718
    Options
    Congratulations on your dedication and your quick results. I too need motivation, so I will check in on you and keep myself moving too!!
  • Scott_Derrick
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I'm on the same track as you. I haven't started with P90X nor will I because I have bad arthritis. I have to stick with low impact exercise. I'm 47 and weigh 259. Today is my second day. Sticking at about 1600 calories.
  • KarenLipana
    Options
    almost 10lbs. Well done Bryce! Keep it up.
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm Hazel and I'm 21. I currently weigh 225lbs and my goal at the moment is 170lbs. I'm 5"6' and according to most BMI calculators I should be around 140lbs. I'd love to be there but I have a large frame, i.e. broad shoulders, big hands and huge feet and think I'd look silly (not to mention stupidly skinny) at that weight. I've already lost weight considering I was 244lbs at my heaviest in March this year.

Anybody got any thoughts on the BMI/ ideal body weight issue? It would be good to hear from people.