Thank you!

Options
KickassAmazon76
KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,568 Member
We all have people in our lives who have been there for us through the good times and bad... who push us to be better, who kick us in the tush when we've got oreo cookie cream on our fingers...

the ones who help us to become (or stay) better versions of ourselves.

This thread is a chance to give those people a shout out and thank them.

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Thank you @Kashmir_314_ for pushing @cowsfan12 so hard to become the man he is. You deserve the recognition for this! Job well done!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    😂 dis made me giggle

YOU BEAT ME!!! GEEZE haha
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Originally the thread was going to be a fun thread just ALL about @Kashmir_314_ ... but then I thought... legit, I think it's a great idea. I've been on this site for almost 10 years, and there are some people who have stuck by me through and through. They deserve thanks too! Hopefully others will chime in!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Most of my thankyous go out to people who don't come into the forums, but I'll call them out anyways... just in case.

@schmetterling1 - we've been friends almost since day one and you're still here. You cheer me on. You hold me up, and you're always there with a virtual bottle of wine and chocolate to help me through it all. You've stayed by me through so much, and while we haven't been kickingass much lately- I am sooooo very thankful to have you as my friend!

@PixiRex - Grrrl... You're a beast in a pixi body. You inspire me, you challenge me, and you are an awesome friend. This past year has been especially challenging in ways it feels you truly understand... and you've been so wonderful at working through it with me. I am so amazed by you, every day, in so many ways.

@mom23mangos - I don't even know how to begin to describe how amazed I am by you. Just READING your workouts exhausts me, and that in itself is inspiring... but add in the way you share your experiences, your perspective, and your wisdom just by being you - it pushes me to be a better person.

There's more.. so many more... but I'll stop there for now. <3
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Kashmir_314_ for pushing @cowsfan12 so hard to become the man he is. You deserve the recognition for this! Job well done!

pz3ndz6ht4ol.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »
    I will apologize in advance for my copy and paste instead of making a new post. I will do that later. But for now...

Thank You!

Thank you to each and every one of our military and first responders.

Each of you do so much more on the backend for each of us, our local communities, and the entire world. Much more than many people get to witness or may realize.

You don’t work 40 hour weeks. You don’t clock in and out. You’re not only working when your in uniform. You don’t take leave; no matter the time or place you’re on duty 24/7/365. If you roll up on a car accident you stop and assist. If you see a person in need you don’t take videa you you jump into action and remedy the situation. If someone is having a medical emergency you don’t loose your head you do everything in your power to save them.

For this, we owe each of you a debt of gratitude. While we can never repay that debt, I will forever try every chance I get with my support and volunteerism.

I would be remiss if I did not say thank you to each of your spouses, children, parents, etc. also.

Without you those men and women could not perform their duties; you are the reason we have had the opportunity to be served by those great individuals.

You’re the ones who sleep alone while they are on duty. Your the ones who finish your meals alone when their pager goes off and they must run a call. You’re the ones who see them off for another deployment then, without skipping a beat, return to keep home life functioning with minimal interruption.

You’re also the ones who deal with the burden when one does not come home.

Thank you for sharing them with us and affording us the opportunity to enjoy a safe and uneventful life. I promise that I will never take you or your sacrifices for granted and will continue to honor you and your hero.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYLr_LfhLo
    [/quote]

This is beautiful, @tmantwo. I agree wholeheartedly. It takes a very special person to be willing to give of themself for the benefit of others.❤️
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    @caco_ethes thank you for the myriad of body part threads.

Please do not do the tonsils one. Lol
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »

Buttcrack one is ok though?

Butt anything is good. Yep yep yep
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,152 Member
    Options

She created that one already. Let me find it for ya 😝
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    💜 Thank you @CacoEther for your threads! After the morning I've had (mind numbing hamstring cramp, struggling newborn calf, breakfast protein shake spilled all over my already dressed for work self - extra points for hitting the shirt, pants, boots, cabinets,and floor) causing me to be late for what was already scheduled to be a hectic workday...I needed a good laugh at lunch and your threads never disappoint. Also, Shout out to all those whose participate. Y'all are great. 🤗

P.S. The body threads are...😏...motivating...yeah that's the right word. 😁

Aww thank you 😊. Hope your day gets better though 😅