Im new and need friends I'm motivated to change my health

Options
Hey y'all I'm looking for friends as I'm motivated to lose weight and turn my health around and get back on track with everything my current goal is to lose at least 65 pounds to start and I know I can do it just need to stay focused and motivated.

Replies

• 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome, You can do this! In March I has a wakeup call and I knew I needed to lose weight to improve my health. I started making small changes starting with reducing unhealthy snacks. Over time I began to log my food, I increased my exercise, I began eating healthier meals. It took me several months to implement all the changes and it is still a work in progress.
    I saw one of my doctors yesterday and she was thrilled by my progress. I have lost 23 pounds since March. I still eat what I want but in moderation. I find the longer I do this the less I want foods that are unhealthy. I know I could have lost weight much faster but this is not a diet for me but a lifestyle change, therefore I needed to make changes that were sustainable over time. I still have at least 25 pounds to go but I love the feeling of success I have as I am doing this. Good luck to you!
  • beabroyles
    beabroyles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I am starting over again, been trying for a month now and not getting very far. I know how to lose the weight as I’ve done it before, just hit a bad couple of years with one family emergency after another. I am a stress eater and have managed to gain back all that I lost. So time to get settled in. The tracking helps tremendously. I’m amazed when I look at my day and realize I have really been eating twice what I should have been for awhile! I would like to help and you can do the same?