Girls: Hanging Belly

Options
Did any of you ladies have a belly with a pooch or hanged kinda low ? If so, do you have before and after pics? Did it go away?

Replies

• Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I do now so am interested too.
  • lottywood
    lottywood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hate my belly. All of my weight goes there and it is so hard to get rid of. I would be interested to know any tips or info that anyone has?
  • FattySins
    Options
    When I lost weight before, I combined diet and core exercises, and it made a massive difference. Never got to the point where I had a completely fat belly, but it was close enough to be happy with it. :-)

Hoping second time around I'll have the same luck!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yea my belly is a lost cause! Its so grose,I've had 4 kids and was HUGE with all 4 of them...like people thought I was pregnant with twins more than once! Oh well :( good luck to you tho!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I had a shadow under mine at the beginning of this and now it's completely gone.
  • megamoo04
    Options
    i would like to no also
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    take a look at my pictures! Mine is definently shrinking and I totally had a belly hang! Its actually why I havent changed pant sizes as quickly throughout my journey because it flattens out a bit (and looks kinda-worse) then it shrinks UP and rounds back out a bit, but its not hanging nearly as far as it did!