Roosters calorie help

Options
So, I'm supposed to meet up with a group tonight at Roosters. I've never been but looked at their menu online..........NO CALORIE information available. This is NOT RED ROOSTER..........

Does anyone have one of these close by? Can anyone offer any advice on calorie counts for any of their items?

I'd rather have a hot something, than a cold salad....if possible.........

Thanks in advance! Gwen

Replies

• Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I did a google search for it and got this link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/roosters

Edit:

I don't think this is exactly what you want but look at their menu and start searching MFP's database to see if it comes up.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to eat a rooster.
  • pbolton16
    Options
    THEIR FOOD sorry for the caps
    Their food is very similar to Chilis. TGI Fridays, Hooters.
    Look at items that are similar that you like on their menu and try your best.

Have a good dinner
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I had a similar experience yesterday with my lunch at a local chain. I just did my best to estimate what I ate, and left a little room for error in the rest of my calories for the day.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I thought you were going to eat a rooster.

I was thinking the same thing :laugh:
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'd look up a similar restaurant. TGIFriday's doesn't publish info either so don't look there. When in doubt, I just become a "problem" orderer. I ask lots of questions - like "is that baked or grilled?" And then get complicated with my orders with the "no sauce" and substituting salads with dressing on the side for fries, etc.

Just be smart about ordering and you'll be fine --- even if you don't know the exact calorie count you'll be fine.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You guys rock~!!!! (no rooster eating here....yuk~! But now I'm wondering about THOSE calories....lol)

I will have a good dinner...........thanks all ~!
  • kibooki143
    kibooki143 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having same issue - Send them an email, I did., Let them know we want calorie information!!!!

Dang it!!