Back at it like so many only Vegan this time.

Options
Hi there I am a 31 year old mother of two and my gosh has 2020 kicked me HARD, I have gained 20lbs this year and on a plant based diet imagine that 😫.

I am looking for people who might be vegan or vegetarian or just reeling from 2020’s impact and wanting friends to help them shed the weight as well, I do alot of at home workouts like Piyo, 21 day fix, P90x3 really anything I get a feel for in the moment right now I am doing piyo.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Replies

• LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am not on a vegetarian or vegan diet but i do however also workout solely from home and am looking for people to help me stay motivated. Id love for you to add me.
  • peppermintmama
    peppermintmama Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am not on a vegetarian or vegan diet but i do however also workout solely from home and am looking for people to help me stay motivated. Id love for you to add me.

Absolutely! I should have put that in my title as well “dear fellow solo homeworkoutees.” Probably would have had more takers for friendship if i had thankyou so much for replying! 🤗
  • LGreenfield7
    LGreenfield7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Absolutely! I should have put that in my title as well “dear fellow solo homeworkoutees.” Probably would have had more takers for friendship if i had thankyou so much for replying! 🤗
    [/quote]

Haha indeed. Do you find that you enjoy the home workouts? or do you miss the hustle and bustle of a gym?