Testostosterone Shots

Asking for a Friend!

After receiving your first test. shot what did you feel within the first 24 hours? Any weird symptoms?

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Who is giving these shots, and what you supposed to get out of them? Intrigued.
  • Newold50
    Newold50 Posts: 2 Member
    I have had the shots in the past, currently using cream but it is having little affect.
    One of the symptoms that I experience with low T is what I refer to "brain fog".
    Almost like you have a constand slight hang over.
    Takes a lot of effort to focus or concentrate.
    Really have to push to find any motivation.
    I am going to work back to shots soon and expect my Brain Fog to clear in a day after getting the initial shot.

Other benefits are quicker recooperation from work outs (does not build muscle per se, but allows your body to heal faster and you can work out more which can lead to increased muscle mass).
    Also possibly easier to loose weight.
    More energy / stamina.
    Basically make you feel younger.

Who gives them?
    Well, you have to find a doctor that will support you with Testosterone, not easy to do in all areas.
    You can work with "The Mens Clinic", they focus on ED, but they are very expensive.
    Once you are tested you can go one of several ways.
    Go in for a weekly shot.
    Have them prepare the shot and you administer yourself.
    Get the vile of T and syringes prescribed, draw your own syringe and administer, that is what I was doing last and it is not very expensive.
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    I’ve been on T for three years. There are no noticeable changes or any “feeling” with the start of treatment. The first sign I had, like @Newold50 mentions, is clearer focus - also the return of “morning wood” and libido... however, I’m confused by your picture. Who is this friend and why are they injecting testosterone? If for TRT it’s only enough to return to high normal. If it’s being used as an AS for bodybuilding the dosages are many times higher and rarely used by itself. If for transitional purposes it’s primarily secondary sexual characteristics and they may take months to fully manifest.
  • Vegetadad
    Vegetadad Posts: 25 Member
    Add me guys.