Do you keep a diary or blog?

Options
cyaneverfat
cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
Why? What do you write about? What benefits has it had?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I used to blog to document my fitness journey, just main updates on my bulk/cut cycles. It was motivating for me and some people found it helpful.

Haven't updated it in a few years since I got pregnant and had my third baby. Just don't feel motivated to do it. Probably because my progress is really lackluster lately.
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I used to blog to document my fitness journey, just main updates on my bulk/cut cycles. It was motivating for me and some people found it helpful.

Haven't updated it in a few years since I got pregnant and had my third baby. Just don't feel motivated to do it. Probably because my progress is really lackluster lately.

I feel inspired by your posts! I always read what you have to say.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Yes

although most of the words only have four letters
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I used to sorta. Tumblr. I've always word vomited into the internet void. I don't think it had too many benefits and we just reblog each other’s sad posts with “same”.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I like to journal answers to prayer so I can look back at all the major speed bumps that used to consume me and know that God is good and He got me through it to the extent that I’ve already forgotten about it! There were times I was consumed with something thinking it’ll never change, etc, and I kept faithfully journaling about what I hoped God would teach me through it and that I would be patient in my approach, not trying to control the issue but instead giving it over to God. Every prayer was answered and it just continues to grow my faith because of it🙏🏼
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

I feel inspired by your posts! I always read what you have to say.

Aww thanks! You are too kind. 😊
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I had a blog fuh years. Years, I tell ya. Whatever I was feeling I wrote. It was pathetic. Once the world started becoming more interconnected and *kitten* got real I deleted it. Like 15 years of babble. I don’t really miss it.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I made a vlog once (video blog for the boomers out there) about my first shopping trip to Trader Joe's but I realized I had a goiter on my neck so I scrapped the footage.