50 pounds to lose...one pound at a time

Options
My goal is to be here one year from now 50 pounds down. There is a lot going on in my life with my moms health, end of the year work volume and home repairs due to water damage. It felt good to feel some control in my day by tracking everything on the app. I almost didn’t go for walk and I almost hit the grocery store for food that does not serve my goals. Instead I walked, tracked and planned. I look forward to posting daily to and tracking to keep myself accountable. Have a happy night !

Replies

• changing_4_life
    changing_4_life Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sent a request , i am looking to lose a bit more in the new year, down about 65 over time so far, would love to be part of your journey
  • happymom24
    happymom24 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50 over the next year, as well. Life is always crazy with my 4 kids, working, etc. We out my mom in a memory care unit and my dad (at 82) has never lived alone before. I quit my job of 20 years for a new job, which I subsequently quit after 1 month because it was not what they said it was. 🙄. I have a new job starting 1/4 that I feel great about and have time to get my goals/plan in order. I know this is a marathon, not a sprint, and would love some friends along the way!