MFP Gift/Wishlist

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    For @Revolu7 four sets of these so that you never have to wonder which shirt to wear again

7az0uu8z7kjz.jpg

I do not know why i deserve such a gift, but gracias chica.....now i must think of something to give......

You may not know but my selective photographic memory does 😏 No need to send a gift... I mean...unless you, like, wanna post here (whispering) with cufflinks

Aha! Finally a reason to don my Tom Ford suit that i never ever wore in public and thought was a huge waste of money!

IN for suit pics. And an extra thank you for @maltedTea for the gift of the link to the suit thread. ❤️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    For @Revolu7 four sets of these so that you never have to wonder which shirt to wear again

7az0uu8z7kjz.jpg

I do not know why i deserve such a gift, but gracias chica.....now i must think of something to give......

You may not know but my selective photographic memory does 😏 No need to send a gift... I mean...unless you, like, wanna post here (whispering) with cufflinks

Aha! Finally a reason to don my Tom Ford suit that i never ever wore in public and thought was a huge waste of money!

IN for suit pics. And an extra thank you for @maltedTea for the gift of the link to the suit thread. ❤️

0x3d6f40jlu2.gif
  • MaltedTea
    At first, I was going to just look for a Mr Roger's-esque cardigan for @RangerRickL but then I was gifted with the long-lasting love story between him and his "wife, girlfriend and boss" Rose. So now, they both get classy cardigans! Matching and monogrammed ones. Seems this styling fell out of favour sometime around the 80s, but if any couple could bring it back into favor, it's you two.

kmjzbb51yud0.jpg

• MaltedTea
    For @tmantwo Red Bull and eggs to start your day, along with a Moleskin journal so that you can write your romantic shorts...filled with short shorts 🩳

7jyw9ufqbreu.jpg

• MaltedTea
    tmantwo wrote: »
    For @tmantwo Red Bull and eggs to start your day, along with a Moleskin journal so that you can write your romantic shorts...filled with short shorts 🩳

7jyw9ufqbreu.jpg

I've been mulling over what to get you all day. I think I've decided that, since you're my Super Heroine I'm going to get you a cape. Just a cape.

I looked for masks but none of them suited you. You're too beautiful for a mask to cover up any part of your face.

I looked for a super heroine top and bottom. But, I could not find anything that was appropriate and I didn't want to offend you.

You always swoop in to make my words into what my thoughts are trying to convey and you stick up for me when I go FBR with my responses. I appreciate you.

Thanks for being who you are.

🤣 I dunno what FBR is but I'll always consider you "good people" Thank YOU for being you. 🤗
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    To @sweet_ermengarde, a bundled gift...

dl42jtypwucd.jpg

omg this is *exactly what i wanted* ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    @chuckle_bunny For every one of your device screens...

w325z6qxdcmw.jpg
    Love this! You have quite the eye for gift giving!

*looks for a return label on this bad boy*
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo

Got you this .
    For a Christmas gift .

4xrlqgpw4rdm.jpg

• Miz_Owl
    @Motorsheen

I got you you're very own movie theater in you're home .

vk8dvln3mafr.jpg
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    for myself – a dog cuddle pillow

s-l300.jpg

I'm going to get you a real puppy to snuggle with .
    Enjoy you're Christmas gift .

9x9qw87v53v3.gif

That's too generous of you. I would have been happy with some pancake batter
  • Miz_Owl
    for myself – a dog cuddle pillow

s-l300.jpg

I'm going to get you a real puppy to snuggle with .
    Enjoy you're Christmas gift .

9x9qw87v53v3.gif

That's too generous of you. I would have been happy with some pancake batter

You deserve more than just pancake batter .
  • Miz_Owl
    @FeelinFooFoo

Got you this .
    For a Christmas gift .

4xrlqgpw4rdm.jpg

Thank you !

Now I just need to book some lessons 😆

Glad you like it .
  • Miz_Owl
    @chuckle_bunny

I'm giving you one million dollars in cash .
    For a Christmas gift .
    Don't spend it all in one place .

lqusasckud52.gif