Options
:smile: :flowerforyou:

Hello Everyone,

Today is my first day and I am feeling a little anxious about this new journey but grateful for this site and the current threads. I need to lose 50 lbs. I put on 12lbs within the last five months thanks to some medicine I was on. You can really feel it when it piles on at a faster rate, in addition to side effects from medicine I just feel sluggish. Yuck! The treatment is over and based on my doctor I should be able to lose some weight rather quickly. Please…… I will believe that when I see it. Anyway, “Hello Everyone” my goal is to drop this weight and to get back to living life. I wish everyone a successful journey

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]10987460.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• WaRachel
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) I just started too, and the great encouragement from people on the board here (plus really using the tools to track everything I eat) has been a big help. Feel free to friend me if you want, and good luck!

Rachel
  • Stephanie4Cali
    Stephanie4Cali Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!
  • Shell3399
    Shell3399 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank You and Welcome to you also. I will go in and figure out how to friend you.
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shell. You'll love it here. A lot of great people to share your journey with. So, my advice to you, grab a bunch of friends and commit to being healthy! You'll do great!
  • Shell3399
    Shell3399 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks and that sounds like some good advice.