HI:-)

Options
Hi Everyone! Im very new to CC. I have swopped over from Slimming World as my losses were so slow. Im loving Calorie Counting it has opened up a World of Healthy eating for me! I have 2 beautiful girls and married to the love of my life for the last 10years and he is enjoying healthy eating just as much as me! I would love to chat with people who is in the same boat as me. I have around 50lbs to lose. Im doing 5kg at a time. Looking forward to chatting with you all.x

Replies

• seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and enjoy your time here
  • chantellmustoe
    chantellmustoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I find everyone such an inspiration! Wish I did CC years ago.
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @chantellmustoe CC really works. I have lost 53lbs so far and need to lose another 30lb. Just remember to log everything you put in your mouth and stay below your calorie goal each day and you will lose weight.
  • Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Im very new to CC. I have swopped over from Slimming World as my losses were so slow. Im loving Calorie Counting it has opened up a World of Healthy eating for me! I have 2 beautiful girls and married to the love of my life for the last 10years and he is enjoying healthy eating just as much as me! I would love to chat with people who is in the same boat as me. I have around 50lbs to lose. Im doing 5kg at a time. Looking forward to chatting with you all.x

💪🏼 You can do it! 💪🏼
  • chantellmustoe
    Options
    Thank You.x Wow that is just amazing! I would love to stay intouch!(not sure how to add people as friends)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I prefer to count calories as well, as it means nothing is technically "off limits"

here's a great guide to help you with logging to make things as accurate as possible.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1234699/logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide/p1

Always feel free to reach out to anyone for advice or look around the message boards!
  • chantellmustoe
    Options
    thank you so much hun.x