I’m new here

Options
Hi everyone I’m starting to get in shape. Love to meet people similar goals.

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi Steven! What are your goals? That can help you to find someone with similar ones!

I find it makes things easier for me when I have a clear, concrete goal. Whether it's by day, by week as well as long term. For example a goal I have is to eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables a day (I rarely eat them) and a weekly goal might be to strength train 3 days a week.

Tangible goals that you can see and check off a list make the process easier for me.

best of luck to you!
  • jimculler1
    jimculler1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Steven. I'm new to the community as well. I've got a goal to shed another 20 pounds while still getting stronger with lifting excercises. What are your goals now?
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Good luck, log food daily, exercise regularly and you will achieve your goals!
  • SteveSalafia479
    SteveSalafia479 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goals are losing weight and toning. My 1st goal is 200lbs.
  • SteveSalafia479
    Options
    I am ready to really kick butt I so ready to lose this weight. I gained a lot of weight since covid began and I really didn’t realize how depressed I really was.
  • SteveSalafia479
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words you can friend me if you would like. I haven’t learned how yet. Lol.
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If you’re using the app, click the persons name, once it loads click their name again, to the right hand side of the screen you’ll see a little person and a plus sign click that and then it’ll load a screen I only ever give my first name and ask if they want to be friends. Then send it through.