A great two days during 2020

rwood566
rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
The last 2 days have been great for me during this trying year. Yesterday i officially lost 1/3 of my starting weight and today i marked a 120 lb loss for the calendar year. I started my journey in March 2019 at 566 pounds. Jan 1 i was 497.8 to start the new year. Today i weighed in at 377. 189 pounds down without surgery so far. I even did my best walk today - 3.9 miles with uphills in 1 hour 15 min. It is turning out to be a great year despite covid.

Replies

• Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    That's fantastic! You are making great progress, and that's a pretty good distance too! Way to go!
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    That is awesome. Thanks for sharing!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    edited December 2020
    You are a great inspiration. Thank you for not only helping yourself, but also in helping others with your story. God bless you along your lifestyle journey.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    That is freaking amazing!!!!!
  • 142jmh
    142jmh Posts: 82 Member
    Fantastic! You're amazing!
  • GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    Excellent progress, congratulations! :) You're proof that dedication and persistence will pay off.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    rwood566 wrote: »
    The last 2 days have been great for me during this trying year. Yesterday i officially lost 1/3 of my starting weight and today i marked a 120 lb loss for the calendar year. I started my journey in March 2019 at 566 pounds. Jan 1 i was 497.8 to start the new year. Today i weighed in at 377. 189 pounds down without surgery so far. I even did my best walk today - 3.9 miles with uphills in 1 hour 15 min. It is turning out to be a great year despite covid.

Fan-freaking-tastic!!! Congratulations!
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    So glad you were able to have not only one great day, but TWO. Congrats!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    AWESOME!!
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    edited December 2020
    So awesome! Great work my friend. I'm glad you are able to find the blessings that are here during this weird time.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    😊
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    That is wonderful! Your consistency is showing. Wishing you continued success with all your goals.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    The trek is never ending. However some do much better than others. Congrats and keep it up.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Fantastic, wonderful job!! Keep up the great work :):)
  • Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,271 Member
    Bravo!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!