weekend sucks, :/

Options
welp, my fiance is going to be out of town all weekend. we haven't been apart since our daughter, who is two months old, was born. i need to fight this depression with exercise instead of food. this is going to be hard. :/

Replies

• glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Alcohol works pretty good to.
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    ^^ not helpful. Lol
  • 1FineFaye84
    1FineFaye84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Take the time to do something for yourself! Rent that movie that he wouldn't be caught dead watching! Read a book. Take the time to catch up with old friends or family you haven't seen in a while. I really relish the time I get in the house alone--it's so infrequent because I'm always the one who works later than my husband. What is it that you enjoy but haven't done in a while? Do you have a running stroller to strap your daughter into? If you do, take her out to the park and stretch those legs! :smile:
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Can't say I feel your pain, I'd actually pay money to get rid of my husband for a weekend.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I can somewhat relate. I hate it when my husband is gone for an extended period. It was harder earlier in our relationship. Now I try to take advantage of that time. I watch some totally girly chick flick that will make me sob like a baffoon, take a hot bubble bath, give myself a facial.
  • rissaface
    rissaface Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Take the time to do something for yourself! Rent that movie that he wouldn't be caught dead watching! Read a book. Take the time to catch up with old friends or family you haven't seen in a while. I really relish the time I get in the house alone--it's so infrequent because I'm always the one who works later than my husband. What is it that you enjoy but haven't done in a while? Do you have a running stroller to strap your daughter into? If you do, take her out to the park and stretch those legs! :smile:

My thoughts exactly!! Enjoy your alone time........
  • SusanneWhittington
    Options
    enjoy that time!!! girlie movies, introduce your daughter to them, you can never start early enough :) When... if... she is sleeping, take a fantastic bath, spoil yourself, exercise, take time to think about what you can prepare on food when your husband comes home. Read a book, get onto MFP and chat :)

But NO ... NOOOOO depri food!!!
  • Brandi_Lee
    Options
    Can't say I feel your pain, I'd actually pay money to get rid of my husband for a weekend.

Same here, lol
  • justanotherteenagemom
    Options
    thanks ladies! i just hate feeling alone, you know? but i think i'm going to do like you said and get me a movie and enjoy it (as much as i can with my daughter, that is!). and i'll be able to work out more, go for more walks, stuff he doesn't want to do since he works all week long. you ladies are awesome, :).