Food and Exercise Diary

Options
How many of you have your diary open to the public?

Replies

• binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I do. I think that if I'm being accountable to someone other than myself that it will hopefully help me make better choices.
  • Racquel89
    Options
    Same here but a lot of people that I have befriend has theirs private!
  • jenfotovat
    Options
    I never thought put mine as unprivate....I guess i should..do people really look at it though?
  • Racquel89
    Options
    I do, to get ideas of foods I can eat!
  • Niamhnovember
    Niamhnovember Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i dont know to be honest :smile: i dont think i ever set it private? but i think we could all learn from each other
  • peekabeaux
    Options
    I just downloaded last night on my phone ,started today, and have no idea if my diary is public or not, how do I tell?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,427 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and MOST of my friends are. I will go check their diary when they close it out at the end of the day to make certain they're not doing something stupid. You know, 800 calories for the day. I don't want to give them an attaboy for being under their calorie goal if it's not healthy. I also find it keeps me a little more honest and healthier myself. For those friends whose diaries aren't open, I just don't comment when they close it out.
  • Racquel89
    Options
    I just downloaded last night on my phone ,started today, and have no idea if my diary is public or not, how do I tell?

Go to settings and change it!
  • Racquel89
    Options
    LOL I like to view other diaries for meal and exercise ideas!
  • peekabeaux
    Options
    thanks
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I can't remember about mine. I *think* it's open to friends but I haven't been logging my food lately. Just my workouts...
  • maggielac
    Options
    I will check mine. I was looking at other people's to get ideas and just thought you could see everyones.
  • maggielac
    Options
    It's open now :) but not looking to good for only 2 days.