Can you copy the whole previous day when adding things today?

I eat basically the same thing every day - is there a COPY YESTERDAY button?

I see it for each meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) but not for the whole day.

Replies

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Never seen it for the whole day, but it takes me less than 2 min to input an entire days worth of foods that I’ve eaten before. I think most of us can find 2 min a day to input our foods. 😜
  • Rannoch3908
    Rannoch3908 Posts: 177 Member
    2 minutes seems like a lot of time when it could be 10 seconds.
  • Dogmom1978

Well, I suppose it depends on how lazy you are...

And 2 min is on the long side 😜
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    It is the time for instant gratification...instant meals and instant meal tracking, whatever the costπŸ˜‰
  • Dogmom1978
    It is the time for instant gratification...instant meals and instant meal tracking, whatever the costπŸ˜‰

Humanity.... we are a lost cause πŸ˜‚
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member

She's not talking about 2 minutes from using Copy Yesterday but getting foods from Recent or Frequent.

How many seconds does it take you to Copy Yesterday up to 6 times?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    I don't think you can copy a full day at one time unless all the items are in one section. Obviously. :)

I copy 3 sections every morning and it really doesn't take long.
  • Dogmom1978
    Oh and if you swipe right on your phone, you can literally copy an entire days worth in a couple of swipes equaling all of 10 seconds.

I rotate some of my meals so that isn’t always an option, but I almost always eat the exact same breakfast. So yeah, adding breakfast in this morning probably took all of 3 seconds. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    Get rid of all categories and just log your meals in one bucket. Boom. Copy day.

• Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Get rid of all categories and just log your meals in one bucket. Boom. Copy day.

🀯 yes! Love efficiency πŸ™ŒπŸ»
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member

Great solution.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member

Another option... log your typical day into one meal bucket and save that meal as "day 1". If you have a couple different days like that, do that over the span of a few days and then you have a bit of variety to choose from, and yet still only one meal to add.