Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Well done! What have you been doing?
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    It’s visible! How long is “so far”? What are you doing to lose the weight?
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Sometimes it's not about the end of the path as much the way there.

Enjoy the positive changes along the way, and be proud of the work you are doing!
  • 142jmh
    142jmh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • leesrentals1957
    leesrentals1957 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I see progress. Keep it up girl. You will be in bikini and being real happy you did not give up. We did not gain our weight over night. We are not going to loose it over night. Smile and love yourself. :)
  • joannehornik7727
    joannehornik7727 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    Well done! What have you been doing?
    Been eating mostly Whole Foods, super low to no sugar , and I try to incorporate anti inflammatory foods because I live with inflammation from autoimmune

• joannehornik7727
    Options

Eating Whole Foods, little to no sugars, try to stay away from gluten, and I have autoimmune issues so I try to add anti inflammatory foods every day too .... Plus I been cleaning my liver out with Milk Thistle and a probiotic helps too
  • applespearsncakes
    applespearsncakes Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! How long have you been at it?
  • joannehornik7727
    Options
    Wonderful progress! How long have you been at it?

This is when I got back into it in Sept on my 51st bday!!! And Now been mostly Whole Foods, low to no sugar, low carbs and I eat mostly healthy carbs like fruit , and healthy portion of protein to balance everything .... Plus I have lupus too so I have inflammation so I been cleansing my liver with Milk Thistle and added Fiber to my smoothies ... + I add ginger root and tumeric to my smoothies for inflammation
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options

Eating Whole Foods, little to no sugars, try to stay away from gluten, and I have autoimmune issues so I try to add anti inflammatory foods every day too .... Plus I been cleaning my liver out with Milk Thistle and a probiotic helps too

I started out on an anti-inflammatory “elimination” diet at first, too. It was only one page long and I thought it was ridiculously restrictive at first glance. But when I got into it, it really wasn’t. Inflammation? Change habits. Change habits? No Inflammation. It should have been a pretty simple choice. It was just on me to finally make the decision to get started.

Good for you! I sincerely hope it is successful in reducing your pain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!