Golfing Buddies

Options
_LION_
_LION_ Posts: 57 Member
Any golfers on here?

Feel free to add me as a fitness pal on here.

๐ŸŒ๏ธ

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    @tuckerrj isnโ€™t this your thing?
  • _LION_
    Options
    Players championship 2021.

Who is watching and who will win ?
  • jimdavidson1960
    jimdavidson1960 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Watching Honda rerun just now on Sky Golf
  • _LION_
    Options
    Watching Honda rerun just now on Sky Golf

I didn't get to see much of the Honda Classic !.

Still can't decide on Masters winner yet? I had Spieth backed for players championship.
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back into golf, I haven't played in 14 years. Pulled my Big Bertha driver out of retirement and hit a few balls in my back yard (I'm on 8 acres lol) and averaged around 210 yards per drive. I was super impressed it came back to me that easily. My short game...well that's another matter lol. I live in the Monterey Bay so pretty spoiled with amazing golf courses, even our municipal courses are great.

I plan on getting into it more once I work on my short game. I have long standing shoulder issues that makes it hard for me to play more than 5 holes without my rotator cuff burning and tingling. Back when the Peter Hay was open that was by far my favorite course because I could actually play it. Even got a hole in one there once upon a time! I don't watch golf but I enjoy playing it and have been lucky to have played some of the nicest private and public courses in California as a youngster.