Looking for active friends

maxPL215
maxPL215 Posts: 10 Member
edited December 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys .
I have used the app in the past ans had success while using it . I love the people here and how supportive people were . I'm looking to add friends to follow ans witness their success online . Most of my friends are inactive now and I miss chatting with people!

About me , I'm 30 years old, dad of 2. My main goal is weigh lost, increase my fitness and healthier lifestyle. I had success with intermittent fasting and now want to give a serious go to keto.

If you want a new friend whatever your goal and story is. Male or female, younger or older I would love to be your friend!

Max

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    I'm approximately the worst MFP friend ever (on the friend-feed/timeline side of things), but wanted to reply and wish you much success!

One good route you mightconsider would be to join one of the groups or challenges in the "Challenges" or "Motivation and Support" parts of the Community? That can be really helpful.

Wishing you much sucess, this time around - hope it sticks, this time! 😊
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Sent a request
  • Erica_1776
    Erica_1776 Posts: 4 Member
    So, just starting to try this whole “community” thing out since I’m not going to the gym any more. But, evidently “friend request” is beyond my skill level on here just yet. I’d love to find a group of folks who post and help keep me running and lifting and tracking food in 2021. Anyone care to add - I’d appreciate it. To the original poster - Max - can you send a friend request or explain how to? I’m rather stuck at the moment.
  • shredsx
    shredsx Posts: 44 Member
    maxPL215 wrote: »
    Hey guys .
    I have used the app in the past ans had success while using it . I love the people here and how supportive people were . I'm looking to add friends to follow ans witness their success online . Most of my friends are inactive now and I miss chatting with people!

About me , I'm 30 years old, dad of 2. My main goal is weigh lost, increase my fitness and healthier lifestyle. I had success with intermittent fasting and now want to give a serious go to keto.

If you want a new friend whatever your goal and story is. Male or female, younger or older I would love to be your friend!

Max

super nice to see someone with such a positive outlook joining mfp!! i had great success with intermittent fasting in the past as well and loved the journey that it took me on but im now on the gain train aha. best of luck with your journey we are all right here with you (:
  • MaddieBeBe26
    MaddieBeBe26 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey guys! I am totally on the same page! I’m looking for committed people to keep me committed ! I tend to veer off after a week or maybe even a few days of successful meal prepping or workouts. So I’m completely ready for some hard working MFP buddies.
  • AvaEBerry
    AvaEBerry Posts: 161 Member
    If anyone needs motivation, I'm your girl! Add me!