Shred - Upping Levels

Options
I've been doing the Level 1 a few times a week for the past couple weeks. I still find it tough - can't make it through the full second set of pushups (women's) and definitely feel the rest.

When did you up the level? When you could do the first one quite easily? Set a date?

Replies

• slm638
    slm638 Posts: 64
    Options
    I've been doing the Level 1 a few times a week for the past couple weeks. I still find it tough - can't make it through the full second set of pushups (women's) and definitely feel the rest.

When did you up the level? When you could do the first one quite easily? Set a date?
  • jdk34951
    jdk34951 Posts: 18
    Options
    What levels?:smile:
  • zoey1912
    zoey1912 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello..I love Jillian Micheal's workout tapes! I did the first level for a couple days then went up to level 2 for a couple days..I'm doing the boost metabolism and no more trouble areas tapes now. I found the shred not much of a challenge for me but that's probably because I regularly work out everyday. I just changed them when they were too easy...it's just different for everyone based on their fitness level. If you've been doing level 1 for quite some time you may want to just try level 2 to see if you can handle it. Don't worry..it will become a lot easier for you the more you do it! You are going to do great!!!! Good luck!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

When I first got the tape I tried level 1 and 2
    I've been doing the levels for almost 2 weeks and still find the push-ups in level 1 a KILLER...
    I really struggle through the 2nd set
    I have to say I like level 2 and enjoy it as a change of pace...there are probably 2 exc. that I need to do the modified version but find it easier than level 1

Iy can't hurt to give it a try...if it's tough stick with the modified versions to get through
    and you could always go bacl to level 1

Kim