Looking for accountability friends

Options
So easy to slack off when no one is watching. And we'll that is what I have been doing. Nowhere to go and nothing to do, more reason I should get my butt in gear and go.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome: Sounds like a plan! There are some great groups here, many soliciting new members in the Motivation and Support part of the Community. The Challenges section has some fun options for exercise and accountability, too. Wishing you much success!
  • BronTonRollyBeau
    BronTonRollyBeau Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How do we make friend requests on here
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,263 Member
    Options
    Click on a user's name, then another window opens, and click again. Then there's a button. Try it! Some people don't accept friends. Some people only accept requests that come with a little explanation as to the reason for the request.

Welcome, and enjoy the journey!
  • erosewelsh
    erosewelsh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So am I! I completed 5 workouts this week and have to keep it going!! I can't remember the last time I consistently worked out for a whooole week.
  • BronTonRollyBeau
    Options
    @mtaratoot thank you ,Ive sorted it πŸ™‚

Sadly I had to delete one due to them crossing boundaries....theres always one negative amongst the positives .
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,263 Member
    Options
    @BronTonRollyBeau

Yeah, I'm afraid there's some folks here who are "less than savory," and "not very sweet."

I don't accept any friend requests without an explanation sort of for that reason. One of my few "friends" had to change their user name because some inappropriate person was giving them tsuris. She had a name for those folks that sounds like "cheese sticks," but not sticks. Be careful out there. For the most part, I think you'll find plenty of support on your journey.
  • BronTonRollyBeau
    Options
    @mtaratoot thanks ,yes you really need to filter sometimes .
    This isn't a dating site and it's sad that some will try πŸ€”

For those here for the right reasons ,here's to positive interaction & a healthy journey in weight loss and fitness πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ