The Better Than Ever Challenge!

Options
123457»

Replies

• pffssas
    pffssas Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Challengers...totally in luv with jnchorn's 7 day challenge!!! It is our challenge for next week...super excited about adding a little spice to the week. A W E S O M E!!! Good luck this week ladies!
  • pffssas
    Options
    Okay this is the 1st week that the challenge was too hard for me LOL! anyone else struggling?
  • pffssas
    Options
    Okay ladies...the BETTER THAN EVER challenge has literally changed my life...but i want to know how its going for you. If its not as beneficial to you, as it has been for me...help me improve it. Please email me your thoughts or post them right here. Much luv, Leslie
  • Maputi
    Maputi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like this. Is it too late for me to join?
  • pffssas
    Options
    Okay BETTER THAN EVER CHALLENGERS...we finished our 1st month off with a bang!!! September is here, we've had a great holiday (in the US) and now its time to get our groove on!!! This weeks challenge is to PUSH IT...take your workouts to the NEXT LEVEL!!! good luck!

I challenge you to do 3 things this week
    1) Eat right EVERYDAY (starting Tuesday) no cheating!!!
    2) Strength train 3 days this week with 1 day of rest in between
    3) Do 3 days of cardio (at least 30mins) on the opposite days of your strength training

You can do this! Its NEVER TOO LATE TO TURN IT AROUND! Two months to go. I sooooo believe in EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US!!!
  • 4N6junkie
    Options
    I like this. Is it too late for me to join?

It's never too late Maputi! We just hit our one month mark but still have two months to go! Just make a smaller goal to reach in two months, instead of three?
  • pffssas
    Options
    http://www.losebellyfatworkout.com/category/week1
    (if you haven't tried this yet...go for it!)

Okay ladies its back to the basics!!!

1) Don't go over your calories
    2) 8 glasses of water a day
    3) Limit your sodium and sugar intake
    4) Cardio 3 days a week
    5) Strength train 3 days a week
    6) Believe in yourself...if you have fallen off your goals, so what! GET BACK UP AGAIN!!!

No one can control your destiny but you...I soooo believe in each and every one of you...prove to yourself that you can do this!!!!

Good luck this week ladies!
  • pffssas
    Options
    Stumbled across this yesterday...
    The Fat Loss Hierarchy (listed in order of importance to your weight loss strategy)

1) NUTRITION!!!!!!!!

2) Resistance Training

3) Interval Training

4) Aerobic Activity

*find a way to successfully incorporate all 4 into your weekly routine and you'll become one hot dynamo!!!*
  • pffssas
    Options
    Okay ladies...I know you may be tired or uninspired. JUST DO WHAT FEELS GOOD TO YOUR BODY! This week is about re-evaluating your progress. Are you moving in the right direction? Examine your eating, examine your exercise...examine your progress. Are you seeing the kind of success you deserve or are you standing in your own way?

This week stay focused on tiny victories...stay within your calorie level, exercise on the days you have allotted, do the things you know will bring you success WHILE you continue to plot your next course. You can do this STAY THE COURSE!!!

Happy Sunday BETTER THAN EVER CHALLENGERS!!!
  • pffssas
    Options
    I'll be the 1st to admit...this has not been an easy journey, and definitely has NEVER gone as planned or expected. Hope you all are having a great week. Happy Thursday!!!
  • pffssas
    Options
    We've come to the end of the road!!! Only two weeks to go and no one should give up now. These last two weeks are simple, stay the course. Eat healthy...keep your body moving and DON"T GIVE UP!!! The BETTER THAN EVER CHALLENGE is almost over, hope you've learned what makes you win...and lose LOL! Have an awesome week all!!!
  • pffssas
    Options
    Your challenge for the next week...relish in your accomplishments and keep moving in the right direction!!! You've learned how to overcome your mind and body...now keep up the good work!!!
  • pffssas
    Options
    THE BEST WEEK EVER...

Now here is where it starts to get good, your body has developed a rhythm. Exercise is easier and expected. You're eating well and your body is blossoming under your guidance. Even major setbacks can't stop you because taking care of you has become A HABIT!!!

You've spent the last 10 weeks working on becoming a better you. Time to take it to the next level!!! The challenge for this week is to achieve the 4 keys to optimal fitness ALL WEEK LONG
    1) NUTRITION eat right EVERYDAY this week and drink 8-10 glasses OF WATER daily
    2) HIIT make sure you're doing 3 days of High Intensity Interval Training
    3) STRENGTH TRAINING a minimum of 2 days a week...3 is optimal (alternate body parts/rest days between)
    4) AEROBICS strengthen your heart with some form of aerobic activity for 30-45 mins 6 days this week (TAKE A WALK!)
    This is our last month...lets make EVERY DAY COUNT!!! Good luck!
    Leslie
  • pffssas
    Options
    My last and final challenge...spend every single one of the last 10 days DOING WHATS BEST FOR YOUR BODY!!!

Well better than ever challengers...its the 10 day count down. I hope everyone is really close to achieving their goals!!! I am 2lbs away from my BTE challenge goal, but I've decided to go for the gold to hit Onederland! Soooo 199 here I come! If you're close to meeting or exceeding your goals GO FOR IT! Set a new goal that involves a little bit of stretching...YOU CAN DO IT!!! I am 7lbs away from Onederland but I know most of it is water weight my (water intake has been horrible this last week).

I didn't have a challenge for you last week...I honestly believe after 10weeks of learning your body there's nothing I can tell you that you don't already know. As we move into the final phase of the challenge I challenge you to blog or journal what you have learned about what foods give you the best results and what exercises have impacted you the most.

Phase one of this life style change is almost over. The rest of your life is on the horizon! Here's to the last 10 days of the challenge being BETTER than the first 80!!!
  • pffssas
    Options
    Loved every moment and hit my BETTER THAN EVER challenge goal weight! woot woot! Sooo looking forward to kicking butt with all of the info i learned from this challenge!!!