Can't Excercise

Options
:frown:

I HAVE THE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& my whole body hurts!
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Replies

• kym_lewis08
    kym_lewis08 Posts: 393
    Options
    :frown:

I HAVE THE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    & my whole body hurts!
    :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Im not sad I am mad- I couldn't go to work and I can't go to the gym- because I am sick but damnit (excuse me) I am going to workout tomorrow and will make up for today on Sunday.

I'm too busy to be sick- I have work,2 kids, a needy husband, and I have to workout no where in my schedule do i have time to be sick- I am quite grouchy today too :angry: :grumble: --

Did you go to the doctor? I went to mine and I got meds to kick this thing in the butt because I am too busy to be sick
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

No insurance at this moment so no. Just Comtrex and lots of lemon tea and orange juice.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

No insurance at this moment so no. Just Comtrex and lots of lemon tea and orange juice.

Don't forget REST-- Bundle up and go to sleep-
  • kym_lewis08
    Options
    Oh yes,honey..I've been asleep all afternoon...Missed a speech in my Public Speaking class today..It was worth it though..:smile:
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm sick too...Boo hoo hoo!!!!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    gets you all some orange juice and then runs away from this thread before i catch something :laugh: