has anyone been on provera or is currently taken it

Options
I just got put on provera today. i was wondering how long it took you to get a period. Also after you took provera did you have to go on clomid or did you conceive naturally. With my last 3 miscarriages I used the ovualtion calendar to help. They ask you when you last started your period. Did you use the provera date?

Please if anyone has anymore info Provera, please let me know

Replies

• ilovemyjacks
    Options
    I was on a 10 day stretch of provera every cycle before I could begin Clomid. Your cycle date would still begin when you actually start your AF and then that would be Day1. Good luck!!!!!!!! It took me a long time to have my son and I cherish him dearly because of all the ups and down. I hope your journey to parenthood is much quicker.

Heads up - Provera made me VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY emotional. VERRRRRRRRY EMOTIONAL.
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    Oh, I meant to say. I generally got my period about 7 days after ending Provera
  • jenniferhiggins
    jenniferhiggins Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just got put on provera 10 mg today. I had my 3rd miscarriage on Feb 4th. I am suppose to take provera for 10 days then go back to my doctor to see to let her know if I got a period or not. Everyone in my family or friends is pregnant, but I am not letting the pressure get to me:) Thanks for the heads up on letting me know that provera made you very emotional. I will have to let me husband know that:)