Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Last one by the tree 🎄pls5fdgwsx6u.jpg

Beautiful! ❤️
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    0e86semz0txz.jpg

Netflix has a new fireplace. Seems fitting to close out the year with a glass of wine and a garbage can fire! 😂

Happy New Year!
    🎉🥂 🎉
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Ok....I’m bored tonight and looking at older threads. Here’s my “holiday look with a twist”

flum4yovfxxv.jpeg
    I had to do it because I’m actually 5 pounds heavier this year. 😫 But I’m glad that I don’t think it looks it. But still....hope you all had a great one!

Are you lifting or exercising more? Because you look a lot lighter /more trim in the current pic!

Either way... You be beautiful!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Ok....I’m bored tonight and looking at older threads. Here’s my “holiday look with a twist”

flum4yovfxxv.jpeg
    I had to do it because I’m actually 5 pounds heavier this year. 😫 But I’m glad that I don’t think it looks it. But still....hope you all had a great one!

Are you lifting or exercising more? Because you look a lot lighter /more trim in the current pic!

Thank you!
    No, I’ve been working out at least 6 days a week since Oct 2019. I’d like to think I’m working out harder since I’m getting stronger though. I haven’t had the InBody scan enough times to compare actual muscle gain/fat loss. But I have gone down in clothing sizes too.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Not me, but I sure wish it were.

du4but81dho8.jpg

Okay, I completely love this but I gotta ask... how did it fit in her car to get to work?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

flum4yovfxxv.jpeg

Thank you!
    No, I’ve been working out at least 6 days a week since Oct 2019. I’d like to think I’m working out harder since I’m getting stronger though. I haven’t had the InBody scan enough times to compare actual muscle gain/fat loss. But I have gone down in clothing sizes too.

You Look Mahhhhvelous(here the Billy Crystal voice there?)!!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Not me, but I sure wish it were.

du4but81dho8.jpg

Okay, I completely love this but I gotta ask... how did it fit in her car to get to work?

I don’t know about her, but there was a guy here who had a big purple Mohawk. He rolled his car window down, turned his head sideways and drove to work with his hair sticking out the window. I know cause they put him on the news.