Looking for friends who lift!

Options
Hey there! My name is Ruth. I’m currently in college and a premed major. Like many, I gained a few while in school. I’d love to make some more friends on this app as most of mine are inactive. I love weightlifting and usually go to the gym 4-5x a week! u00arjb5d844.jpeg
iap2skx4v8bp.jpeg

Replies

• sergio0xffff
    sergio0xffff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am not lifting but I could try to be your friend I like to do bicycle and walking
  • violetanderson39
    violetanderson39 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I lift. Trying to get to the weight room 5 days a weeks these days. Feel free to add as friend if want.
  • RashadLavelle
    RashadLavelle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I lift every other day. Doing a lot of resistance training and using online programs that focuses on hypertrophy and dumbbells. Fee free to add me.
  • JSLuke59
    JSLuke59 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good to see another lifter here!
    My routine is 04:00 - 05:30 during the week and around 09:30 - 11:00 on Saturdays. I have one rest day during the week and every Sunday. I only deviate from that when my body is telling me to take a break.
    Today’s routine was -
    Lat Pulldown
    Push Ups
    Overhand EZ Bar Curl
    Tricep Pushdown
    Lateral Raise
    Leg Extension
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been trying to add some new people lately since my list keeps getting quieter and quieter (understandably, with everything thats been going on this year).

I've been lifting for a few years. Lately I'd been running a PHUL routine but got burnt out. So over the holidays I am faffing around for a few weeks until I decide what to run next.