New, from Beaverton, OR

Options
Hi. I am new to this site. I was SO HAPPY to find it. Before this, I tried alone and failed. I love the food journal part of it and especially the community part. I would love to meet friends from anywhere (but wrote Beaverton to connect with people from my area also. Not necessarily to meet them in person, but just to feel more connected. Add me! :D Especially if you have a lot of weight to lose, like me. My goal is 80 pounds I think.

Replies

• cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Claire, here. I hail from the Bradford/Newmarket area originally but now live in Toronto. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JulieSchilling
    JulieSchilling Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just re-joined MFP (had only been on the mobile version previously so trying out the full site) yesterday with a group of coworkers. I work in Lake O so not far from Beaverton! Happy Healthy eating to you!
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Claire, here. I hail from the Bradford/Newmarket area originally but now live in Toronto. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Haha...I thought that was Beaverton, Ontario, not OREGON. Silly me! Feel free to add me anyhow, if you like.
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also live in Beaverton! I was born and raised here, went to Aloha High School and raised two incredible kids in the
    Hillsboro School District. Please feel free to add me! This site is wonderful and has incredible people who help you stay motivated.

Good Luck in your journey!
    Trisha
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm in SW pdx! Starting a couple yrs ago I needed to lose about 80 lbs. (I lost almost 40 with TOPS) I've been on this site a couple months and lost 7 lbs.
  • becka9266
    becka9266 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Beaverton. Hello! My within-the-next-year goal is to lose 60 lbs. It sounds so hard when I say it like that, but I can do it! I'd love to have more friends from Oregon as friends on here. And Ontario too! I love Canadians. Just to make it confusing there is an Ontario, Oregon. :)