Options
Hi im Lisa new and hoping to lose at least 40 lbs. Its hard when your raise italian loving foods! But im willing and have been learning to eat healthier.

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @lisa1225anne You can do this!
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    You can still eat the Italian foods you love. Use a food scale and measure and track accurately and eat fewer calories than you need to maintain.
  • joannehornik7727
    joannehornik7727 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am Joanne ... I Live in Ohio ... I need some encouragement and some support .. IF anyone wants to be friends will you shoot me a friend request!!! THX
  • lisa1225anne
    lisa1225anne Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am Joanne ... I Live in Ohio ... I need some encouragement and some support .. IF anyone wants to be friends will you shoot me a friend request!!! THX

• lisa1225anne
    Options
    Hello joanne, nice to meet you. Im new on here and could use some supportive friends as well. We can share our journey of weight loss and receipes.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Hello Lisa, I too was raised with Italian food as my Grandmother was 100% Italian (Neapolitan and Fiorentini). My other side was no better with lots of southern/country cookin and large meals.
    Please feel free to add me if you like.
  • lisa1225anne
    Options
    Thank you so you totally understand what im going thru. You gotta have strong will power. I almost wanna put my entire family on the same diet im on!