Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Dani_M_1984
    Dani_M_1984 Posts: 17 Member
    edited December 2020
    I would love some new friends on here, been a member for a while but I'm definitely a yo yo dieter! Hopefully make it stick this time. All friends welcome especially people who will call me out on my greediness! :smiley:
  • ma2007pmc
    ma2007pmc Posts: 58 Member
    Please add me, I've gained 23 lbs taxes this year of the 50 pounds that I lost five years ago. 2020 has been a shitshow for me and I've done a lot of emotional and stress meeting. On August 4th I was diagnosed with breast cancer and in the middle of treatment I lost my oldest son on November 5th. Looking for friends, motivation, and support.
  • J_Reade89
    J_Reade89 Posts: 2 Member
    Here for it! Staying the course has been such a challenge for me!
  • camiller55555
    camiller55555 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2020
    Looking to gain some supportive and motivated friends to make up where I lack motivation. Please add me!
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    Struggling after 2 months of shift work and a gym shutdown. Looking for motivation!
  • Rhia39
    Rhia39 Posts: 1 Member
    Just started back with MFP again...would like to gain some supportive and motivated friends on here. Good luck to all on this journey :smile:
  • ComunidadNube
    ComunidadNube Posts: 1 Member
    Add me as well brothers. I am Noob but will grow to be tic and strong as arnold
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    I desperately need new friends on here to keep me on track. I recently had a miscarriage and have fallen way off the wagon (well more rudely kicked off lol) and I'm struggling to get back to it. I've resorted back to eating for comfort and have gained so much weight, on top of the quarantine weight lol please feel free to add me!
  • yasmine613
    yasmine613 Posts: 12 Member
    Yes! Always down for more motivational friends.
    Share exercise tips, meal ideas, people to pump me upppppp. Trying to get back on track here, would love the support and to support y’all back ✌🏼✌🏼
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    Feel free to add me! Love new friends
  • I would like new Friends!!!!
  • Hi everyone, feel free to add me!
  • chastaad
    chastaad Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2020
    Would love to have MFP to motivate with; in the 40+ age group.
  • PerkyPersimmon
    PerkyPersimmon Posts: 5 Member
    Recently gained about 10 lbs that I’m now trying to get rid of...need motivating mfp buddies!
  • abrandnewme2021
    abrandnewme2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Meeeeee
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Moi
  • MyFight2beHealthy
    MyFight2beHealthy Posts: 22 Member
    Happy new year everyone! I've been here a while but love meeting new friends. Feel free to add 🥂🤗
  • potato_mom
    potato_mom Posts: 5 Member
    Happy New Year! 🎉 Starting fresh & looking for some support on my journey (and I’ll help support and cheer you on a well!). 40lbs to lose so I’ll be here for the long haul. Feel free to add me!
  • xxxtarable27xxx
    xxxtarable27xxx Posts: 104 Member
    I could use some friends!!! Please Add me!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    feel free to add me