I went to Wal-Mart today

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
and my hubby works there but he was off today, well he has been down in his back and he or the kids didn't go with me. Well, a cashier that knows me hasn't seen me in awhile said to me have you lost weight. I said yes about 30 pounds, and she said girl you look great. I didn't think anyone would notice.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    and my hubby works there but he was off today, well he has been down in his back and he or the kids didn't go with me. Well, a cashier that knows me hasn't seen me in awhile said to me have you lost weight. I said yes about 30 pounds, and she said girl you look great. I didn't think anyone would notice.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    That's the best part!:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that feel so great to hear that from people that you see all the time.Congrats on your weight loss it really does show .I can tell just by your pics that you have lost .Keep up the good work girl!!
  • TrailRunner
    TrailRunner Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    don't you just love it!!
    You go girl!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    and my hubby works there but he was off today, well he has been down in his back and he or the kids didn't go with me. Well, a cashier that knows me hasn't seen me in awhile said to my have you lost weight. I said yes about 30 pounds, and she said girl you look great. I didn't think anyone would notice.

what a feeling!! WTG!!!
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Congratulations!! Isn't that the greatest feeling when people take notice of all you hard work? Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That's the best part!:flowerforyou:

yes, it was the best thing.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Doesn't that feel so great to hear that from people that you see all the time.Congrats on your weight loss it really does show .I can tell just by your pics that you have lost .Keep up the good work girl!!

yes, it does, thank you.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Low prices and compliments. Who'd've thunk!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    don't you just love it!!
    You go girl!!!

yes, I do, thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    and my hubby works there but he was off today, well he has been down in his back and he or the kids didn't go with me. Well, a cashier that knows me hasn't seen me in awhile said to my have you lost weight. I said yes about 30 pounds, and she said girl you look great. I didn't think anyone would notice.

what a feeling!! WTG!!!

it was great, thanks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congratulations!! Isn't that the greatest feeling when people take notice of all you hard work? Keep it up! :flowerforyou:

yes it is. Thanks so much.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Low prices and compliments. Who'd've thunk!

yeah, it is great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Aww, that's so great!

thanks.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you Laura!!!! You are an inspiration. :smile: Talk about a rollback.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hooray for you Laura!!!! You are an inspiration. :smile: Talk about a rollback.

Thanks so much, you are so sweet.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    yes --those compliments make you want to do it for another few days--then you get MORE compliments!!! You are doing VERY well!!!:flowerforyou:

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

by the way when you post your mini goals are you pasting this EVERY time you post---is that how you do it--I would like to do the same.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    yes --those compliments make you want to do it for another few days--then you get MORE compliments!!! You are doing VERY well!!!:flowerforyou:

123504.png

yes, they make me want to keep going. Thanks.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options

123504.png

by the way when you post your mini goals are you pasting this EVERY time you post---is that how you do it--I would like to do the same.

Congrats on the compliments!!

to do your mini goals go into your signature forum, i think it is in the settings tab, let me go check
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    yep, go into settings and then change my forum signature.....hth
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!