Here we go again πŸ˜‚ round 4

Options
I've dipped in and out of this great community so many times now, seen so many new people and the same old story.
Last year I paid HUNDREDS to an online coach and yet here I am again.

I look around and see nothing but motivated people, just like me.. Wanting to change, wanting to be healthy and be comfortable with them selves, JUST LIKE ME but if like me you have kids.. Life.. Or other factors that have contributed to you not achieving this time and time again.. I get it.. Its tiring, demoralising and difficult being a larger person.

WE CAN do it this time.. Let's make this time be that change we all need.. Add me if you like and let's journey this time together, I'm looking for a crew of like minded folks to smash this with.. ADD ME, let's be friends, let's be vocal and help each other.

I don't know about you but I am Sick and tired of being sick and tired..I've tried this SO MANY TIMES.. I know Its going to be hard and I'm certain there are going to be down days.. But screw it, I don't want to be the me I see in the mirror.. I don't deserve it, and neither do you.

Take it easy.
John.

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Great intro, John! Welcome to the MFP community!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Welcome John!!! What type of plan do you have in place? What goals are you looking to smash???
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I feel this post in my soul! But at least you can count the # of rounds you've done. I lost count a long time ago. πŸ™„

Here's to making it stick this time! πŸ₯‚
  • cathyjog50
    cathyjog50 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I am also back for the ????? Time.

Here’s to 2021 - making good things happen.