Best YouTube fitness videos

Hi all, last year was disasterous for my health and fitness. I got into very bad habits and deserted exercise. As a result I am now 5 stone overweight and the heaviest I've been in years! Anyway, normally I would be getting back down the gym but we are in tier 4 (UK lockdown) so that's out the window! Can anyone recommend some good online fitness videos for a beginner. I previously enjoyed classes such as legs, bums and tums at the gym. Something with a mix of cardio and strengthening. Thanks and happy new year everyone x

Replies

• netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    I'd highly recommend something like fitnessblender, their workouts are on youtube but their website lets you sort them by type, length and difficulty.

After that, I got mostly into Sydney Cummings, she does both cardio, bodyweight workouts, and workouts with dumbbells and resistance bands. She shows modifications for easier/low impact versions of the moves, too.

Popsugar fitness has some fun cardio videos too
  • I'd highly recommend something like fitnessblender, their workouts are on youtube but their website lets you sort them by type, length and difficulty.

After that, I got mostly into Sydney Cummings, she does both cardio, bodyweight workouts, and workouts with dumbbells and resistance bands. She shows modifications for easier/low impact versions of the moves, too.

Popsugar fitness has some fun cardio videos too

Thanks so much for your reply. Will have a look into those 😊
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Fitnessblender is good, also NerdFitness and HASFIT too.
  • Fitnessblender is good, also NerdFitness and HASFIT too.

Thank you 😊👍
  • jojo_1971
    jojo_1971 Posts: 3 Member
    Def. Sydney Cummings also - and I like Chloe Ting & Blogilates, also Pamela Reif :)