Day 90/365 Day Challenge Progress

Options
90 days ago I saw a picture of myself with my husband and I decided I needed to get healthy for myself and my family. I challenged myself to workout everyday for at least 30 minutes for 365 days and today was day 90.

I'm wishing I would have taken measurements since I can see the inches are coming off but the weight loss has been super slow. I started calorie counting with MFP on Monday so I'm hoping this is what I've been missing.

This isn't a huge success story by any means considering I have 100+ pounds to lose but I'm proud of what I've done in 90 days.

One day at a time, friends.

Replies

• MelissaPlusEight
    Options
    Congratulations on day 90! You're doing great
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    Options
    You're killing it! :)
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference. Are you working out in a gym or at home? If at home, what is it you're doing? I am shaped exactly like you!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    One day at a time.
  • kbelle_18
    kbelle_18 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see the difference! Congratulations.
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    You may regret not getting the tape measure out sooner, if you do it today you will have the ability to chart your visual progress for the rest of the year.

Focus on your protein levels too, the body needs protein more than carbs to function well. Added sugar can be wasted calories too. Fresh fruits are better when you eat the skins as well as the flesh, I'm not thinking bananas here, giggle. The fibre in the fruit reduces the rate at which the integral sugar is digested so it does not put as much pressure on the system as a teaspoon of refined sugar would.

Wishing you all the very best.
  • aliciamariaq
    aliciamariaq Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Get that tape measure out! You will be able to chart your further progress. You are already doing great!
    What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I pick a word each month for motivation, and the word I would use for you is PERSEVERANCE. Congratulations on your transformation. By all means start taking body measurements, and put them into MFP so you can run/see reports as you further progress. Wonderful!!!! Keep up the good work. You not only look better, but I know you probably feel better.
  • DarlaJL82
    DarlaJL82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job. Its made a noticeable difference already. I didn't take measurements or even a before photo either. Wishing I would have done that now. But the sooner the better in your weight loss journey.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,426 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Agree with @DarlaJL82 I sincerely wish I’d taken photos the first six months. I was too embarrassed.

I predict with the perseverance and motivation you’ve already shown, that MFP will be a springboard to a new you. (Which is what it really feels like!)

Much success to you! Be sure to post pictures to share your successes!
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Take the measurements today, you'll never regret it. I believe in pictures, weights and measurements, they are all useful in keeping motivated and seeing progress. You have made some very obvious and great progress already in your pictures. Keep going, you are doing great!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    What great progress!! You are doing great.
  • effi098
    effi098 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done! Apart from the measurements, I imagine you are feeling better and more confident to keep doing this. I find this inspirational!
  • smile30981
    smile30981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    it IS a huge success story!! You set goals and you have stuck with it, good for you! You can still take your measurements as I'm sure you'll keep seeing progress. To a happy and healthy new year :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!