1st Goal Met...can't quite believe it!

Options
Hi All

I met my first goal of a stone before I go to Ibiza on the 20th September today, I beat it by 2lbs! Whoop!

I love this site and the support I get on here :)

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! Now you'll be super confident, congrats on the hard work paying off. Have an amazing time! My one and only 'didn't do' regret when I was young was not getting to Ibiza :-)
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Thanks, still got a way to go but it's definitely a good start.

I can't wait for Ibiza thanks :)
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done and enjoy your holiday but make wise choices and lots of swimming, walking and clubbing :drinker:
  • martinh78
    Options
    Well done and enjoy your holiday. A good swim each day before you go out will help keep those lbs off. You can eat really well there if you want, fish and chicken are big on the menu's, not just the takeaways at 3am ;o)
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Congratulations! even more reason to enjoy your hols :o)
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Well done you!!

Ibiza was my first every holiday (back in my younger, single days)

I am off to the Canaries at the weekend - and am all but at goal weight!!! Not exactly looking forward to getting into a bikini but I ma not dreading it!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Alas I can't swim very well :( but I plan on doing lots of dancing! I'm going to try and not go overboard with the food and especially the drink though I still plan on enjoying myself but i agree, I would be gutted to undo all the hard work. My ultimate goal is for my bday so want to be in good stead to reach it. I'm thinking I might change my mfp goal to maintenance whilst I'm out there and see how I go!
  • mariapaloma
    Options
    well done! have a great holiday:)
  • natscho79
    natscho79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done. Have fun in Ibiza. How long have you been doing this? X
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Well done. The first stone is always such an achievement. Enjoy your holiday
  • allnewellie
    Options
    WTG - you're a champion!
  • realitybytez
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Here's a virtual toast to your continued success. I also reached my first goal this week, so I know how you feel.
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Thanks :) well done for meeting your 1st goal realitybytez!

Natscho79, I been doing this 40 days according to mfp.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You may even make that 2nd goal or not far off by the time you go away! lol
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    good on ya :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!