EPIC NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• Annadel
    Annadel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    this was so inspirational! hands down the best NSV. i actually think its a very significant victory : ) you are amazing, the power you have in you is amazing!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words! It helps me on my journey, and I truly am happy if I can serve as inspiration to anyone!
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are a strong woman to have made it through all that hardship! Keep up the good work girl!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    Thank you!! :smile:
  • rv88
    rv88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    your story is amazing. I am so proud you fought for your health and wellness. You are definitely inspiring.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    As tears are streaming down my face, all I can say is... Thank You! I needed this encouragement more than you know!

God Bless and keep up the good work!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    As tears are streaming down my face, all I can say is... Thank You! I needed this encouragement more than you know!

God Bless and keep up the good work!

I'm so glad I could encourage you! I hope you get through whatever you're battling and find your way to health and strength! Bless you as well! :heart:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    I am bumping this, not because I want sympathy, or need more comments. I bumped it because I have gained a lot of new friends over the last 2 days, and I feel like if they read this, they'll understand more where I've been, and why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Thanks for reading!! :smile:
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just awesome. Thank you for sharing that, and maybe putting some of my own 'excuses' in perspective.
  • smbland
    smbland Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your story made me cry, majorly. Thank you so much for sharing, and I am so happy you have persevered and over came the things that would hold most back... I must ask -- did they attribute the stroke to your weight? something else? a combination of things??
    Lately I have been feeling down in the dumps with no will to continue on, to "accept my fate" ... but I didn't realize my fate could be to THIS kind of extent... You've really opened my eyes. THANK YOU.
  • DawnWendalynn1973
    Options
    What an awesome story. Sort of the whirlwind medical thing I went through in May this year that has sent me on my way with this weight loss journey.

Kudos to your progress and for using your story for inspiration. It definitely is one for me.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    Your story made me cry, majorly. Thank you so much for sharing, and I am so happy you have persevered and over came the things that would hold most back... I must ask -- did they attribute the stroke to your weight? something else? a combination of things??
    Lately I have been feeling down in the dumps with no will to continue on, to "accept my fate" ... but I didn't realize my fate could be to THIS kind of extent... You've really opened my eyes. THANK YOU.

The stroke was a reaction to the migraine medication, DHE. Apparently I'm allergic... Who knew?!?! My weight was about my starting weight of 190, and I'm 6ft, so that really had no baring on it.

Thank you!
  • deemh
    deemh Posts: 14
    Options
    This is an amazing story and really is inspirational!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    What an awesome story. Sort of the whirlwind medical thing I went through in May this year that has sent me on my way with this weight loss journey.

Kudos to your progress and for using your story for inspiration. It definitely is one for me.

Thanks, Dawn! I'm so sorry you had to go through something traumatic too. It's a rough way to get here, but we're here now, and that's what matters!
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible. What a strong, inspiring person you are. Thanks for sharing that.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    Options
    Thanks Brian! And that little girl is adorble!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!