Looking for Accountability Partner or Small Group

Options
Looking for a partner or small group. Fitness friendly (but not crazy) 48f, 15-20lbs to go. I enjoy a balanced diet, heavy on plants but definitely an omnivore.

Replies

• Illusions20
    Illusions20 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    32f, 20lb to go, workout 4-6 days a week (ideally 😒), low carb macros/IF
  • amatern4768
    amatern4768 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I would like to join a small accountability group. I am really not sure how to join a group on this app. I need to lose 15-20 pounds as well. My goal is to lose it by the end of June. I am trying to reduce my carbs and get moving more. I would like to post my weight every week as motivation.
  • tara_mcconnell
    tara_mcconnell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! 35f, 20-30 pounds, I workout 5-6 days weekly (30-60 minutes) I enjoy eating a balanced diet BUT NO BEEF lol Feel free to add me :)
  • Luannelizabeth
    Luannelizabeth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I live in Virginia, am 66f, workout 5-6 days per week, eat controlled carbs, and need to lose about 40 lbs.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to join my group.

I got some monthly weigh in's set, weekly challenges, and virtual events.
    Right now we have about 6 active members. Would love you to join!

Here's the link!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/115653-new-years-eve-2021-challenge

-Victoria
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested in joining a small group for support and motivation
  • diaura23
    diaura23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me in. Just getting started today have 30lbs to loose by June.
  • suzannecandace
    suzannecandace Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too, Never used the community before but I have myself an accountability partner now for growing my business and love it! 45f, I have to lose 15 lbs and I work out 3 times a week on Supernatural Oculus and Yoga!
  • Rongesq
    Rongesq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’ve met a few people on Social Media that have expressed an interest in accountability partners to help them measure progress toward losing 25 lbs in the 1st quarter of this year. I hadn’t anticipated an interest in anyone joining my journey. I’m going to suggest they come here.