Mealime App

Options
fstrickl
fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
Does anyone use the Mealime App for meal planning/eating? I just subscribed to the yearly service which gives you access to the nutritional information and some other stuff. It was only $70 for the year so I am hoping it's worth it.

I have found some amazing meals on it, which is what lead me to buy the subscription. Just curious to see if anyone else is using it and any good recipes they've found. Tonight I made pumpkin soup with kale and chick pea saute. The soup was amazing...the kale and chickpea was exactly what it sounds like: kale and chickpeas.

Would be AMAZING if MFP linked to Mealime or at the very least could read the nutrition data from Apple Health and import it into MFP diary.

Replies

• LMM217
    LMM217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this app, and I’m absolutely loving it! I searched for posts on here to see if anyone else is using it. I’m using the free version right now. I love the organized grocery list and the simple directions. I was also surprised how cheap my grocery bill was, considering all the ingredients I bought. So far I’ve made black bean quesadillas, Greek salad, and shrimp tostadas. ejytc6ga4iyr.jpeg
    10tzu85yx1s0.jpeg
    ez1j6xavn5hs.jpeg
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    It’s so good right?

I like how it celebrates once you’ve checked off all your grocery items.

One of my faves is the BBQ Black Bean Sandwich with creamy slaw.