Take me out...please...

Options
Sasssy69
Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
To dinner that is. Want to know why I LOVE to eat out?

It's not the food.

It's not the atmosphere.

It's not the beer.

It's that I can sit down, tell someone what I want. And after a short time, they bring it to me.

When I'm done? They take my plate. I don't have to do dishes.

Then I started thinking about it: THIS is why no one takes ME out...because I do this for everyone else.

I'm going on strike. :explode:

Replies

• 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My wife would kill me, but I know exactly what you mean!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You're either an awesome mom or the best dinner party host ever.
  • Coleman73
    Options
    Never thought of it that way, but I guess you make a great point. Personally I preffer the atmosphere and company a bit more.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    To dinner that is. Want to know why I LOVE to eat out?

It's not the food.

It's not the atmosphere.

It's not the beer.

It's that I can sit down, tell someone what I want. And after a short time, they bring it to me.

When I'm done? They take my plate. I don't have to do dishes.

Then I started thinking about it: THIS is why no one takes ME out...because I do this for everyone else.

I'm going on strike. :explode:

So true! I completely agree!
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    TOTALLY AGREE! Thanks!!!!!
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    you SAID it sista!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • katemanning3
    katemanning3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. I hate the clean up after dinner but my husband got to bare the brunt of that for the last few months and suddenly we started eating out all the time which turned out to not be a good thing. It got so bad that we would go grocery shopping, get home and before I could put the groceries away he would ask if I wanted him to go get something for dinner... or while we were shopping he would ask what I wanted for dinner and we could just go on the way home. Men, anything to get out of dishes. lol. So, it's back to my job for a while again I guess, so that we stay at home like we need to.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    PFFsshhh... why don't you take ME out!

What.. don't I deserve to be treated well? I like nice dinners too ya know! :sad:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    For shizzle! Lets all strike!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this strike!
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    PFFsshhh... why don't you take ME out!

What.. don't I deserve to be treated well? I like nice dinners too ya know! :sad:

Awwww...Poor Panda. You need to find your own Sasssy to cook and clean for you.
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    I completely understand. I hate the clean up after dinner but my husband got to bare the brunt of that for the last few months and suddenly we started eating out all the time which turned out to not be a good thing. It got so bad that we would go grocery shopping, get home and before I could put the groceries away he would ask if I wanted him to go get something for dinner... or while we were shopping he would ask what I wanted for dinner and we could just go on the way home. Men, anything to get out of dishes. lol. So, it's back to my job for a while again I guess, so that we stay at home like we need to.

I hear you girl. Dishes are MY chore, for the sole fact that the SO "hates" to do dishes. Oh. I didn't realize we got to not do chores based on whether we liked them or not.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: My vagina does NOT come with a vacuum cleaner and a mop. Simply because I have one does not mean I should have to be the one who cleans. I think maybe my SO needs to be reminded that my vagina is NOT a guarantee of free cleaning services. You want your house clean? Hire someone.