Tell me your start date.

Options
I was just wondering how long some of you have been using this site. I am on my way to losing 140 lbs. I am going to be here awhile. :blushing: Please add me :happy:

Replies

• annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    JOINED IN MAY. STARTED WEIGHT LOSS IN JULY
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    My start date is today. My goal is to lose 117. I'm giving myself plenty of time.
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Hi, Anne. Started 4-18-11. My goal is to lose a total of 63.8 lbs. Feel free to add me :smile:
    Theresa
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    August 7th 2010... I've been stalled for the last 5 months... :grumble:
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I started last month August 15th. My join date <
    over there says last year, but I didn't last but a day last year. Welcome! If you're truly in it, you'll love this place. If not, it won't last long like my lovely one day last year lol. You can add me if you'd like :smile: . Good luck on your journey!

Oh, wait! You joined back in May. You got this! :happy:
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined June 8, 2011. I'm about halfway to my goal (aiming to lose 45-50 pounds) and am hoping to be in the maintenence stage by the end of December.

My husband and I are talking about having another baby, so I see MFP in my future for a while, trying to gain only a healthy amount during the pregnancy and to help get the baby weight off afterwards.

Good luck to everyone in their journeys!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    If you look under people's profile pictures, you can see their starting month. I started in June 2011 (beginning, but I don't remember the exact date). I am 5'7 and started at 216lbs. I wore a size 16-18 pants.

As of today I fit comfortably in size 14. To date I have lost 18.6 lbs, so I am in onederland!
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats for losing and welcome newcomers. If you use this site and follow the suggestions from the site it works!
  • inesblack
    Options
    Hi! Today was my first day! I try to watch what I put in my mouth! It is hard,bu I know is not imposible!:flowerforyou:
  • austito
    austito Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the iPhone application about a month ago, but I just started using the application and site about a week now. I really like the way thi site and the tools are laid out, so much easier than weight watchers. And congratulations on you 27 lbs.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    My start date is today. My goal is to lose 117. I'm giving myself plenty of time.

Aww, yeah AmandaJean!! I'm an Amanda too!! Congrats on starting your journey with MFP. I have 150 to lose to my ULTIMATE goal, and I have already lost 30 in only 2 months!!! Just be faithful to entering your foods and exercise. To me, MFP is like another game on my iphone. I want to beat the number at the end of the day! I want to stay away from red!
    You can be successful.

And to answer the topic question...
    My start date was 6/28/11
  • Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Start date for me was August 24th. Ive been entering in my calories Everyday and exercising atleast 5 days a week :) I plan to lose about 80-90lbs no matter how long it takes me :)
  • kaleighmorgan
    Options
    I initally started a while back, but fell off the bandwagon pretty quick and let the app sit dormant on my phone. In July of this year (2011), I got back into and haven't quit since! I started at about 160 and I'm down about 9 lbs, but I've still got a good way to go. Right now I'm pretty steady at about 151-152--my first goal is to get back into the 140's (so close, and yet so far! Hopefully by the end of next week I can break 149!!), GW2: 145, GW3: 139, UGW: 132.

Good luck, everyone!! :D
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amy and my start-date was 10/21/2010 -- I'm almost at a year!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    as far as this site goes, i havent used it much. We have a spotty at best internet connection. however, i started fighting an eating disorder the day i turned 18 and graduated high school; may 30, 2008. I beat it with many pounds and inches to spare. I started my journey to get fit on april 24,2010. Now i have a 4 pack, on my way to 6, im working on a personal trainer and nutritionist cert, and i am helping my mom with her weight loss goals. It has been a long road and i try to wake up every day with the intention of getting better than the day before.