Friends needed

Options
I'm Irish 50 going through menopause and need to loose 40/50 pounds looking for active supporting friends please

Replies

• kellybonesteel1
    kellybonesteel1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan and in the same place as you. Menopause is awful!!! I would like to be your friend.
  • obrienann818
    obrienann818 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My username is obrienann818
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Added you and those above this comment.

Everyone is welcome to add me.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    26, wanting to lose 50lb. Feel free to add me for an active, supportive friend!
  • Whatsthemotive
    Whatsthemotive Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I’m 62 and want to lose about 45-50 pounds. I’m done with menopause but I have a bum ankle. I want to lose weight and become more active so I’ll have less pain as I walk and stand. I also want to be able to travel and enjoy it once the pandemic is under control. I need friends to support and be supported by.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    55 and been there with the menopause. More to lose than you at this point. I'll add you.
  • Olgabola1
    Olgabola1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    45 way more to lose than you but also looking for supportive friends.. ok to add youJ?
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    38f 5’0 with 40# to lose. Logging and exercising daily. It wouldn’t let me add you but feel free to add me if you’d like.
  • jkemme2
    jkemme2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends? And how does it work after you've added them? Do you just see their notifications? Do you then private message them? I'm looking for a small group to hang with for emotional support. I'm 54 and menopausal too. I've lost 37 and I'm wanting to lose another 38. After that I'll set a new goal.
  • 1980sadie
    1980sadie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi looking for friends please
  • thegreatcoyote
    thegreatcoyote Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • Illusions20
    Illusions20 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!
  • BookszLover
    BookszLover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Been around for a while; took a break and am back. Need more friends! 55, also dealing with menopause (it blows chunks); trying to get back to my pre-desk job weight again.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me at any time!
  • RunnethUpB
    RunnethUpB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    more than welcome to add me!!
  • potato_mom
    potato_mom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Motivation and support always makes the journey just a little easier. 😊 Happy to add you - anyone else is free to do the same! I’ve got a solid 45lbs to lose.
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi! Added evetyone above this comment🙂
  • _wild_phoenix_
    _wild_phoenix_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Any is welcome to add me!!
  • FunTasha
    FunTasha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’d love to join this group. I am 30 and currently 198 pounds. I just want to be a healthy weight most importantly. But I do have my wedding in July and I’d love to look my best for that and start my married life in the best place possible. I want to develop life long habits and I am tired of regaining weight.