1300 calories per day

Options
Looking to buddy up with those on a caloric deficit of around 1300 calories. Would love to get variety meal ideas from others. Would mean having your daily menu available for friends to see. I'm 53 and live in South Australia 🤙😎 Motivators also welcome to join my friend list ☺

Replies

• trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You want to have a caloric DEFICIT of 1300, or do you only want to eat 1300 calories per day?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    thats awfully low.

i eat generally between 1400-1500 and still lose and I'm 43 and short LOL
  • ahclay
    ahclay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've read that the less variety you have in your diet, the easier it is to stick to your plan, and that has been true for me. I eat the same breakfast about four days a week (eggs with veg) and a yogurt breakfast on other days. I really don't vary that much. My salads are usually the same kind. If there's all different kinds of foods in my house, I want to nibble at all of them. But if I have a big pan of zucchini lasagna in the fridge, after a few days I don't feel like eating the whole thing.
  • VeganTrashGoblin
    VeganTrashGoblin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm eating about that many a day and have an open diary to friends ☺ all of my meals are vegan but they're super good honest! And always happy to add anyone even the people that eat meat, I can veganise most meals and like new ideas feel free to add me anyone
  • skeletalplatypi
    skeletalplatypi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Always happy to share what I can! I try to mix my meals up but definitely have a few staples that are common week-to-week.
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My diary is open
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I stay around 1200 calories a day - I will shoot you a friend request!
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm eating about that many a day and have an open diary to friends ☺ all of my meals are vegan but they're super good honest! And always happy to add anyone even the people that eat meat, I can veganise most meals and like new ideas feel free to add me anyone
    Hi: I am new to MFP. I would love to see what others are eating to maintain 1300 calories. How do you "freind" someone and how do you see their food diary? Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum but if you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Best to you.
  • VeganTrashGoblin
    VeganTrashGoblin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sarah7591 wrote: »
    Hi: I am new to MFP. I would love to see what others are eating to maintain 1300 calories. How do you "freind" someone and how do you see their food diary? Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum but if you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Best to you.

You need to click on their name then the two people icon, I'll shoot you a request though ☺
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Trying to work out how to send you friend request. I'm similar age & on similar calories- any higher and I gain weight. Nightmare!! My weight gone up since perimenopause & I'm struggling to get it back down, repeated lockdowns not helping either!!
    Doc & practice nurses plus own research staying reduce carbs & up protein which I'm working on as we lose muscle mass & need less carbs-so protein plus strength training good. I've got some minor mobility issues which working on, due to surgeries & accidents over the years, as need remedying before I can up the strength training through certain movements.