Losing 100+? Looking for fitness friends!

Options
Hello!

Anyone looking for some mutual support? I'm putting in a lot of effort this year to reach my goals, so I would love to make some fitness friends who are also motivated and feeling positive about change. I'm looking to lose around 160lb so if there is anyone else who is taking on a big goal this year please feel free to add me. Good luck to everyone working towards their goals, whatever they may be! I believe in you all! :)

Replies

• secretgirl29
    secretgirl29 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to partner up for some support! I have been in the weightloss planning stage for months and need to get started on my journey. Again.
  • hititskip
    hititskip Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose a total of 120 lbs. Down 27 so far but definitely can always use more support and I'm happy to cheer others on!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    maybe ideally but that would put me REALLY tiny for my frame and I'm not sure how that would look. I've lost 130 pounds though previously and am currently working on losing 50.

as I always say, I eat normal food, my diary is open, and I accept friend requests.

and as someone who has lost over 100 pounds in the past, I can tell you it took almost 2 years to lose that 130. sadly, it always seems gaining weight is easier and faster than losing it ;)
  • BeefStew85
    BeefStew85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. Looking to lose 135 pounds! Definitely looking for more support! I am pretty sure my food diary is set to open, lol!
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had 95 pounds to lose..... I've got 70 to go! Anyone can add me :)
  • JakeLeblo
    JakeLeblo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose 140 lbs

I’m finally gaining traction, please add me and we can support each other.
  • BlossomingJenn
    BlossomingJenn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as I'm looking to lose a total of 155 pounds, which is just over half of what my body weight was in September. I'm 33 down from then, but 17 pounds down from when I really kicked into gear on January 4th.
    I will be adding some of you who have posted above :o)