Tired of restarting!

Options
Hi guys! Long time mfp user but having a hard time getting into the groove the last few years. Looking for awesome people to follow for motivation and to make new friends! Add me! :)

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    the best way to not have to start over again is to never leave. I'm here for more than 9 years.
  • chocolate1902
    chocolate1902 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love to read about restarts! So much better than the never ever camp. Celebrate your new beginnings like spring after a long winter☀️
  • judit_anne
    judit_anne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Let's do this together! Hello. :smiley:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back!! For me, the best way to keep going without the restarts is to have set goals and a plan to achieve them. Just saying "I want to get in shape" is vague and won't keep you motivated. So if you have a plan that is measurable and tangible you might have better results.

For example my plan might be: I plan to go to the gym 4 days a week, to eat 3 servings of vegetables a day and to drink 64 oz of water. That way I can check it off as I go and I know exactly what my plan is.

• Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    One of the hardest thing Restart... Feel free to add & Chat
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow, I could have written this. I'm in the same boat. I tend to lose weight and then get lazy. I could also use the support. Feel free to add me. We can do this!!!!
  • kevchenk01
    kevchenk01 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am a serial restarter 😱
  • Mom24_2021
    Mom24_2021 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I keep restarting because I get pregnant every single time I start a healthy diet and workout routine. I’m just sick of keeping on my baby weight from kids but I know I can get it off because I did with my first son. I’m on my 4th now and I’m excited to have my first year not being pregnant in awhile. Lol.
  • eliseducky
    eliseducky Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ahahaha me too!!!!
    so sick of it!
    lets do this once and for all!
  • AsthmaticHippo
    AsthmaticHippo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me too