Heart Rate Monitor

Options
Does anyone know of a heart rate monitor armband that works with the Sole software?

I am unable to wear a chest strap.

Thanks for your help!!

Replies

• dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Sole? You mean like the treadmills by Sole?
  • ddavisfife
    ddavisfife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have a recumbent bike.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    How would you connect a chest strap to it? Via cable or blutooth? another method? that would give an indication on what's possible. also, does the Sole website mention this?
  • ddavisfife
    Options
    I posted here while waiting for a response from Sole.

Also, the chest strap they sell does connect via Bluetooth. I just can’t wear a chest strap and was hoping to find an arm band instead that would also work via Bluetooth.

Below is what Sole shared...

“ We cannot guarantee that any aftermarket heart rate monitors will be 100% compatible. Any monitor you use must be "uncoded" to potentially work with our machines. Uncoded means that it is able to transmit to any receiver frequency. The technology is telemetric if that is helpful to you.

SOLE spin bikes are now compatible with the SOLE+ app, Zwift, Kinomap, Sufferfest, Rouvy, FulGaz, iHealth, Fitbit, Record(UA), MapMyFitness, Strava. TACX, and Wahoo, with more coming soon.”

When using the Sole app they only list Garmin Connect as an option. Any suggestions with the information shared above?

• ddavisfife
    Options
  • djaxon1
    djaxon1 Posts: 82 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    The Polar OH1 may work for you. Bluetooth and Ant+ Arm or forehead .
    I think Sole are being very cagey - I think they are BT , pic says so, they may be ant+ as well but ??
    Polar may confirm this for you as they have included ant+ ( garmin tech) ie enabling other equipmen manf.'s gear
    You need to find confirmation of OH1 and your model working.
    Buy Amazon and return if not work or message some OH1 sellers
    Wrist watch optical HR tech has improved a LOT the last couple of years