Looking for friends!

Options
I am looking for friends who have 40 to 50 pounds to lose. I need people to help kick my but whenever I am lazy!

Replies

• sixxbaby
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have about 60 or so to go...
  • pommy104
    pommy104 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi I started at 188 at 5 feet...i lost 48 pds...and i was feeling good,too good. now im up to 166. need motavation. since we are the same height almost, lol and around the same weight maybe we can help each other. maria
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello sending you request now!
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you on your journey!! :)

Feel free to add me! I have about 51 left to lose!
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    hi, as long as you are a respectable zombie fighter and set to rock some serious fun and fitness! Add me, and message too when you do please.
  • jett0206
    Options
    I would like to say thank you to everyone who added me as a friend or who received my friend request. I have lost 25 pounds on my own but now that i have 45 more pounds to go I need friends, people who are going through this journey or have passed through it already. I began to run low on motivation and encouragement, not to mention a kick in the butt when I need it. Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • pommy104
    pommy104 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OK....totally fell off the wagon, than it ran me over. Gained alllllll my weight back, plus 2 extra pounds. Have been totally motivated since Jan 3rd. Need to build myself a village of members to give me ideas and stay on track. I will do the same for you if you need it. Thanks guys:-)
  • flutterbaybee
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 5'4 and at 200lbs, the biggest I've ever been :( I want to lose 50-60 WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Kelbell7
    Kelbell7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sending you a request now! Everyone else, add me.. I am definitely looking to add to my motivational team!
    I have 50 lbs to lose!